Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- La Femme Critique: What to do With Wonder Woman (0) The most predominant stereotype surrounding the Geekdom of Nerdopolis is the male to female ratio. The notion that men represent our idea […] 6 years ago
- Movie Review: Thor (0) You have to give Marvel Studios credit; they’re doing their damnedest to build a reality shared by their major heroes in order to make the […] 6 years ago
- 2011 – The Year of Great Movies (1) There are a lot of great movies coming out this year, so I thought i would write a quick list of awesome trailers for your viewing […] 7 years ago
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 5 years ago
- Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 (Beware of Spoilers!!) (0) I'll confess, I've had a love/hate relationship with the Harry Potter films. I'm a big fan of the books and as any lover of literature […] 7 years ago