Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- Playing War: Sun Tzu’s Ancient Text in Computer Strategy Games (0) Harvesting. Unit Cap. The “Zerg Rush.” All terms synonymous with the real-time strategy genre of computer games. Since Dune II […] 7 years ago
- Edition Wars: Was 4th Edition irredeemable? (4) As some of you may know, Wizards of the Coast is play-testing a new edition of Dungeons and Dragons. It seems the endless cycle of the Pen […] 6 years ago
- Video Games Live – The Pre-game Show (0) VGL Seattle is only a few days away and they have just announced that they will be playing the musical score from Halo: Reach for the first […] 8 years ago
- Character Art: Heroes in Classical Art (0) As the week draws to a close, so too does the story of any character in movies, television, literature, and comic books. We at Noise Shark […] 6 years ago
- Podcasts! (0) Holy crapola! Noise Shark is planning on a semi-regularly recurring podcast! Stay tuned later this week (I'll try to get it posted to the […] 8 years ago