Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
- Loading tweets...
- My Guilty Pleasure: Call Me, Maybe? (0) One of my guilty pleasures in life is falling in love with horrible pop songs. Whether I find them on the radio or see the videos on […] 5 years ago
- Four Score and…Ah, Screw it: Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter Reviewed (0) Warning! There are many spoilers here! If you don't know what happened to Abraham Lincoln, do not read this article! But, seriously, […] 5 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Love in the Time of Doctor Who (0) There have definitely been some rumblings following Asylum of the Daleks, the seventh series opener of Doctor Who. For all of its 45 minute […] 4 years ago
- Character Art: My Life (So Far) in Seven Tats (0) If you're a frequent reader of my articles, then you know that I have a background in history. From time to time, I like to apply it to my […] 5 years ago
- My Guilty Pleasure: Kendall on Sharecropping (0) I have some reservations about posting this article. In all ways this video depicts the racism that continues to exist in the U.S. and how […] 5 years ago