Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- Harry Potter: The Muggle Experience (0) When I think of Harry Potter I definitely think of magic and adventure tied into mystery and mayhem. The story of a young wizard destined […] 7 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Brave (0) This is a toughy, guys, I'm not gonna lie. I'm of two minds about Brave, the Disney/Pixar animated film featuring Pixar's first female […] 5 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Snow White (0) I don't know why, but Snow White seems to be awfully popular these days. Not only did we have two movies duking it out (although not […] 5 years ago
- La Femme Critique: What to do With Wonder Woman (0) The most predominant stereotype surrounding the Geekdom of Nerdopolis is the male to female ratio. The notion that men represent our idea […] 7 years ago
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 5 years ago