Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- Summer Movie Preview: The Anderson Edition (1) As I poked my head out of my apartment door, much like the groundhog on February 2nd, I thought to myself, bloody hell, it's freezing. But […] 5 years ago
- CBS’s Sherlock Holmes: Will It Be Elementary? (0) As continues to be the trend, another British inspired show will be debuting this fall on American TV. Building on the success of both the […] 5 years ago
- Stop Fucking with my Childhood: Michael Bay and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1) This is the first article of a new series, as you my have guessed, focusing on those in Hollywood who insist on fucking with my childhood. […] 5 years ago
- My Guilty Pleasure: Guy on a Buffalo (0) A few months ago one of my friends, who has now left us to go experience the wonders of Columbus, OH, showed all of us a series […] 5 years ago
- Contemplating the Boom Tube: Can We Have a Fourth World Movie? (0) Yesterday was Jack Kirby's birthday. Born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, Jack "King" Kirby would have been 95 years old had he […] 5 years ago