Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- Contemplating the Boom Tube: Can We Have a Fourth World Movie? (0) Yesterday was Jack Kirby's birthday. Born Jacob Kurtzberg on August 28, 1917, Jack "King" Kirby would have been 95 years old had he […] 6 years ago
- Avenge Me!: A Captain America Review (0) Ah, the 1940s…a simpler time when a gallon of gas was 11 cents, the moon was still a distant, unknown world made of green cheese, and Nazis […] 7 years ago
- My Guilty Pleasure: LMFAO Cantina (0) I've truly had a love-hate relationship with LMFAO. As you may have seen in my article about Noah Guthrie, I absolutely loved his acoustic […] 6 years ago
- Character Art: Hark! A Vagrant (0) As the week draws to a close, so too does the story of any character in movies, television, literature, and comic books. We at Noise […] 7 years ago
- Character Art: My Life (So Far) in Seven Tats (0) If you're a frequent reader of my articles, then you know that I have a background in history. From time to time, I like to apply it to my […] 6 years ago