Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- La Femme Critique: Love in the Time of Doctor Who (0) There have definitely been some rumblings following Asylum of the Daleks, the seventh series opener of Doctor Who. For all of its 45 minute […] 6 years ago
- What I’m Listening To: The Boxer (1) Before beginning I would like to offer an apology for my absence. I can't remember if I had mentioned it before, but I have Crohn's Disease […] 6 years ago
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 6 years ago
- What “The Secret World” Needs to Succeed (1) MMORPGs are a dime-a-dozen these days. Just this year, Rift was released as the newest commercial roleplaying game, and Forsaken World was […] 8 years ago
- La Femme Critique: What to do With Wonder Woman (0) The most predominant stereotype surrounding the Geekdom of Nerdopolis is the male to female ratio. The notion that men represent our idea […] 8 years ago