Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 6 years ago
- In His Defense: Superman (0) Amongst my friends, family, and strangers who happen to hear me ranting on the street like a mad woman, it’s common knowledge that […] 7 years ago
- When Noise Shark Met Think About The Ink (0) Here it is, everyone! Last week I talked comics with Grace Randolph who does a bunch of videos on YouTube and Bleedingcool.com. We talked […] 6 years ago
- What “The Secret World” Needs to Succeed (1) MMORPGs are a dime-a-dozen these days. Just this year, Rift was released as the newest commercial roleplaying game, and Forsaken World was […] 7 years ago
- Character Art: The X-Men (0) As the week draws to a close, so too does the story of any character in movies, television, literature, and comic books. We at Noise Shark […] 6 years ago