Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- My Guilty Pleasure: Guy on a Buffalo (0) A few months ago one of my friends, who has now left us to go experience the wonders of Columbus, OH, showed all of us a series […] 5 years ago
- In His Defense: Cyclops (4) Oh, Scott. Scott, Scott, Scott, Scott, Scott. You're not gonna make this easy, are you? I've always been on your side. I've always defended […] 5 years ago
- My Guilty Pleasure: Call Me, Maybe? (0) One of my guilty pleasures in life is falling in love with horrible pop songs. Whether I find them on the radio or see the videos on […] 5 years ago
- Character Art: In Loving Memory of Joe Kubert (0) Instead of the usual opening, I would like to express my profound sadness that the comic book and artistic community has lost one of its […] 5 years ago
- Playing War: Sun Tzu’s Ancient Text in Computer Strategy Games (0) Harvesting. Unit Cap. The “Zerg Rush.” All terms synonymous with the real-time strategy genre of computer games. Since Dune II […] 6 years ago