Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
- Loading tweets...
- Harry Potter: The Muggle Experience (0) When I think of Harry Potter I definitely think of magic and adventure tied into mystery and mayhem. The story of a young wizard destined […] 5 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Love in the Time of Doctor Who (0) There have definitely been some rumblings following Asylum of the Daleks, the seventh series opener of Doctor Who. For all of its 45 minute […] 3 years ago
- 2011 – The Year of Great Movies (1) There are a lot of great movies coming out this year, so I thought i would write a quick list of awesome trailers for your viewing […] 5 years ago
- Games and my ‘Reviews’ (0) First thing is first, my name is Loren and I spend the bulk of my time reading about the Roman Empire. That being said, I LOVE games and […] 4 years ago
- Character Art: My Life (So Far) in Seven Tats (0) If you're a frequent reader of my articles, then you know that I have a background in history. From time to time, I like to apply it to my […] 3 years ago