Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
- Loading tweets...
- La Femme Critique: Is Rapunzel the Last Disney Princess? (3) First of all, congratulations are in order for Disney. Tangled marks the 50th animated feature for the company since the release of Snow […] 6 years ago
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 5 years ago
- Character Art: In Loving Memory of Joe Kubert (0) Instead of the usual opening, I would like to express my profound sadness that the comic book and artistic community has lost one of its […] 4 years ago
- Mystery with No Explanation: A Review of J. Edgar (0) On paper, this movie looked like it should have been amazing. With Clint Eastwood directing and Leonardo DiCaprio starring, I had very high […] 5 years ago
- New Player Tips: Tabletop RPGs (1) Pen and paper role-playing games are a great creative outlet as well as a ton of fun, and even though many folks who have been gaming […] 2 years ago