Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- La Femme Critique: What to do With Wonder Woman (0) The most predominant stereotype surrounding the Geekdom of Nerdopolis is the male to female ratio. The notion that men represent our idea […] 7 years ago
- Movie Review: X-Men: First Class (1) I’m underwhelmed by X-Men: First Class. Critics, thus far, have been fairly positive on the movie, and I tried very hard to go into the […] 6 years ago
- Marvel’s Risk = DC’s Gain: The Rocky Road to a Justice League Movie (1) On the eve of The Avengers American release (there will be a review up probably on Monday), I thought it might be worth examining what […] 5 years ago
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 5 years ago
- Why Justice League Shouldn’t Be DC’s Next Movie (3) The 2012 summer movie season could be considered the pinnacle of superhero movies. With the astounding box office breaking success of The […] 5 years ago