Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- I Always Cry at Weddings: Gay Marriage and Comics (0) Hi! I'm Samantha Cross, but you can call me Sam because we're friends. You might remember me from several of the articles on this […] 7 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Womanthology (0) Quick, think of a female superhero or villain! What does she look like? Tall? Blonde or brunette? Probably a redhead. Is she scantily […] 7 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Is Rapunzel the Last Disney Princess? (3) First of all, congratulations are in order for Disney. Tangled marks the 50th animated feature for the company since the release of Snow […] 8 years ago
- Mystery with No Explanation: A Review of J. Edgar (0) On paper, this movie looked like it should have been amazing. With Clint Eastwood directing and Leonardo DiCaprio starring, I had very high […] 7 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Love in the Time of Doctor Who (0) There have definitely been some rumblings following Asylum of the Daleks, the seventh series opener of Doctor Who. For all of its 45 minute […] 6 years ago