Lets Plays, Commentary, and Geek Culture.
Log inHello Guest. Login below if you have an account
- Loading tweets...
- What “The Secret World” Needs to Succeed (1) MMORPGs are a dime-a-dozen these days. Just this year, Rift was released as the newest commercial roleplaying game, and Forsaken World was […] 6 years ago
- My Guilty Pleasure: LMFAO Cantina (0) I've truly had a love-hate relationship with LMFAO. As you may have seen in my article about Noah Guthrie, I absolutely loved his acoustic […] 5 years ago
- Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt. 1 (Beware of Spoilers!!) (0) I'll confess, I've had a love/hate relationship with the Harry Potter films. I'm a big fan of the books and as any lover of literature […] 7 years ago
- Top Ten: Cartoons (Adult Edition) (1) You might remember some time ago (about three weeks), I posted an article listing the top ten favorite cartoons from my childhood in honor […] 5 years ago
- La Femme Critique: Love in the Time of Doctor Who (0) There have definitely been some rumblings following Asylum of the Daleks, the seventh series opener of Doctor Who. For all of its 45 minute […] 5 years ago